August 26, 2008

So giddy I can't sleep

Maybe it was the drink, maybe it was the company, maybe it was saying an emotional "Au Revoir" to some great friends, maybe it was the thought of yet another injection or maybe it was even a combination of everything coming to a head, but I really couldn't get any sleep last night.

My local friends all banded around, some at very short notice, to make my last free weekend in the UK go with a bang, and thank to a house a few roads up we even had he odd firework go off in my honour ... well, after a few drinks that what I convinces myself was going on.

We had some laughter, some food, some drinks and some good conversation, and I even got to get some more practice in with my camera.

1 comment:

Caren said...

Was a great evening.
Can't wait to read about your antics and sit here quietly jealous that its not me.
Looking forward to a huge performance when you get back!!
xx

Post a Comment