August 22, 2008

10 Days To Go

Hiya
 
Just a quick email to keep in touch as I am still awake and I have a few minutes before I can't keep my eyes open any longer.
 
Well, as it is now Friday morning { albeit very early as I haven't been to sleep yet from Thursday night}, I can now say that the real countdown is on as there is only 10 days to go before the start of my life's biggest adventure.
 
First thing when I wake up tomorrow I have to go down to my doctors in order to receive my travel vaccination jabs, and then its back home for more bashing of the keyboards in a frantic effort to re-confirm that I have booked everything that I possibly can.
 
After that I will probably complete a trial packing of my rucksack to ensure that it is big enough, yet light enough, to store all my travel belongings - something I could not really do before as I have made lots of last minute purchases specifically for this trip.
 
Take care,keep in touch and more soon.
 
~ Dickon ~

No comments:

Post a Comment