July 11, 2008

Itchy Feet

In exactly a week I will be freed from the shackles of being a 9-to-5
office slave, though to be strictly speaking I will be accepting their
use of internet facilities and rations for another 6 weeks after next
Friday in an amicable trade off before I go travelling on the 1st
September.

However, as I am now so close that I can smell the waft of freedom and
taste the tang of foreign shores, that now every cross word, raised
voice or minor disgruntlement is sending shivers down my spine and I
have to continually remind myself of the trade off of temp working now
for more money to go travelling with later, but it has not been easy.

Having newly aquired a modern Vista operated cheap as chips laptop, I
hope to be able to complete my round the world trip and write up my
travel journals.

No comments:

Post a Comment