October 02, 2006

DVD Player Unlock Website Link

And for anyone who didn't believe me that you could unlock a DVD player for multi-region for free, just follow the link and try it for yourself.
 
 
And for my bit of almost unbelievable news, is to remind all of you that if instead of renewing and upgrading your handset every twelve months why don't you instead ring them up and say you want to cancel your contract as you have already got a new phone with another provider.
 
Why ... 'cos I did this with T-Mobile and they offered to let me keep my "old line" as a spare backup just in case I needed it, for the insanely low price of £1.01 ( including VAT ) each per month I get 50 text messages and 50 free any time / any network minutes.
 
NOW tell me that they are not insulting your intelligence by over charging you at least £9.99 a month for line rental on your existing deal ... I bet your paying at least that much, if not more, aren't you?

2 comments:

aurora said...

thanks for stopping by my blog. I do that too sometimes, read a semi-intelligent comment that a person made on someone else's blog & then go read theirs...in any case, I do not have a semi-intelligent or any comment on your post because I don't think they do that here, the dvd locking thing...must be a UK thing? I am certain I am paying more than that for my cell phone, especially because I never even call anybody on it, as I am slowly beginning to prefer the conversations in my head to those with real live people.

I do like Karoake, though...especially to really Pop songs, where the artist has no range so basically anyone can sound good singing it.

Yep, these are my semi-intelligent thoughts for the day...(it's been a slow day, so sorry).

Anonymous said...

Have to tell you Dickon, I done the same about a year ago, I called O2 and told them I wanted to cancel my contract (I had no intention of doing so) and they offered me free line rental, 200 minutes free and 190 text messages free, I did have to push for the text messages but got enough. So for the last 9-10 months my phone bill has been £0.00.

Darren

Post a Comment