July 17, 2007

Confusion

Just when I think that I have got a handle on women, they throw me yet another twist!

That has been the confused cry of billions of men all down throughout history, and is as true today as it was when William the Conqueror came over to England from France.

Thing is, in all this time, we still haven't managed to get any more idea of what they are doing, or why, and that's a pity.

It's a pity as it means that there will probably always likely be pointless arguements between man and his partner for all eternity.

For myself, I've given up trying to find a partner, or even trying to understand my female friends.

All I do now is enjoy the good companionship they grant me, try to experience as much that life has to offer, and hope more than anything that when things between me and them do go pear shaped { which they always do seem to do for one reason or another }  that the rift created will not be too deep and that before too long we can try to pick up the pieces and move on.

If anyone, male or female, has a better guaranteed way for me to try and view women / handle female friendships, then please let me know... { but send it to me privately so I can then announce it to the world publicly as my own and make a fortune in book sales, ha ha }

1 comment:

General Catz said...

Strange, i was watching men walk past during lunch yesterday and thought "i have no idea what they're up to". it's just as much a mystery to me.

Post a Comment