August 14, 2007

I am still alive

Yes indeed, I am still alive - contrary to the fact that my blog and emails have been remarkably scarce in the last two weeks.
 
Indeed even this entry will be short and later deleted to be replaced by a proper one, so no need to leave comments on.
 
All I want to say is that I have had a hectic few weeks :-
continued on a gym regime waking me up at 6am every morning,
invaded germany,
remet up with half a dozen old school friends via facebook,
remet up with a few girls that I had a crush on as a youth { and wouldn't you know, despite the years the embers still glow dimly ! },
been to two weddings { which need a WHOLE LOT of discussing },
lost and replaced an annual season ticket,
bought a bike { that was faulty and broke the first time I gave it a proper test, thus off it goes back to the shop },
bought another bike,
repaired a broken few fence panels,
set a time and date for my heroic journey to begin { 11.30am, Monday September 1st 2008 - yay, go me } and,
learned about an unfortunate relationship that is very close to me that seems to be floundering on very rocky ground.
 
And that's just all I can remember off the top of my head, so let alone all the other small stuff that goes on in the day to day traffic of my life.
 
So for now, enjoy your day and have a great one and this will probably be replaced some time before I leave for New York next Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment