August 22, 2007

Emotional Pain

It is a sad day when I have to stop blogging over the internet because so many of my close friends and family around me just don't understand me.
 
They just don't like the emotion that I put into things, and I often have people say "oh please dont say that about me" even though it has nothing to do with them.
 
It really is a bad sign when the only way to get through spending time with people is to tone down my own emotions towards them and sensor what I talk about or else face the wrath of upsetting them plus being branded a weirdo, loser, freak, stalker or whatever.
 
So what to do, well firstly just back away slowly from them all and secondly accept the harsh fact that the life of a hero is mostly a lonely and misunderstood one.
 
I cannot share this with anyone else, I cannot except or ask for much help along the way, and I must accept that I will go out as I came into this world ... alone.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment