June 03, 2006

Five mad weekends of travelling fun

On a shoe-string budget, and largely due to Ryan Air for giving away flights for 0.01 plus airport taxed I am happy to announce that I am going on five short holidays this year.

This will bring my tally up to about 17 countries, complete my tour of the complete British Isles, and might even leave me with something serious to write about.

In June

Saturday 17th to Tuesday 20th - Scotland – Glasgow ( Loch Ness )

Friday 23rd to Friday 30th - Dominican Republic – Sosua ( Snorkling, Horse Riding, Quad Biking AND on the Magic Isle - dream holiday or what?)

In July

Friday 21st to Tuesday 25th - Sweden – Gotenborg ( Always wanted to go there )

In August

Friday 18th to Tuesday 22nd - Hungary – Budapest ( Jethro Tull song “Hot Night in Budapest” )

Friday 25th to Tuesday 29th - Norway – Oslo ( Viking museums )

I will update this later with the results and of course if anyone out there is wanting to join me or meet up with me whilst I'm travelling than I'm pretty much game for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment