December 16, 2009

Letter to Russia

Below is an actual reply to an email from yet another person who claims to be a Russian female after a relationship.

Tanya / Oksana / Olga ( delete as appropriate )

You say that you have looked through my profile "several times" and yet failed to see the part that said "No women from Africa or Russia ... I am NOT INTERESTED NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOUR (FAKE) PHOTO LOOKS".

Did you think I was joking or that perhaps that as you are from the autonomous Republic of Crimea and not actually Russia that this did not apply to you?

OK .. I will explain this simply to you.

If that is a real photo of you then yes you are very attractive.

If you was here in the UK then yes I would be very interested in getting to know you better.

If when we met we both found each other to be physically attracted to each other then I would be happy to consider you as my partner til such times as we either got married or split up.

However ... I am NOT rich and I do not send money overseas to people I have never met for any reason whatsoever.

If you can organise (and that includes paying) your own visa, international flight and hotel / apartment in the UK then I would be very interested in hearing more from you.

But I am not interested in exchanging email after email for you to then attempt a pathetic financial scam saying any of the following :-
'your ill; one of your parents are ill; you have no food; your have been robbed; one of your parents have died; you are about to inherit a lot of money; you are unable to pay for your own visa; you are unable to pay for your own flight; you are stranded on holiday and need to get home' or any such like that you have dreamt up to try and separate me from my money.

I also do not want to join any premium webcam services in order to see what you look like on camera ... if you want me to see then you can go on yahoo or msn like anyone else and show me that way.

I have no intention of having my age verified through my credit card via a third party or to pay to receive any erotic photo shots or lingerie that you may have.

In short, if you are selling anything then I am not interested.

I mention this only as you seem to have ignored my 'no russian' section of my profile, so you have brought doubt and uncertainty into the equation and I just want to ensure that you are not a scammer or a copy/paste merchant!, sending the same email to every guy on the same website.

What happens next is up to you, but if you are after anything except an honest and equal relationship in the UK, once you are already here, then I can not and will not help you.

Regards

Mr Springate

No comments:

Post a Comment