December 24, 2009

It was worth it after all

While undeniably my greatest adventure to date ended this April, despite being in a rather tricky financial situatoin ever since I still give thanks for my courage and determination to make it come true.

Although some days I do very little, most days when I am out and about I am nearly always finding a good link into one of my travelling stories, and its only through a mixture of modesty, humility and good sense that I prevent myself from launching into another rambling episode at every drop of the hat.

But the fact remains, that almost every day something sparks a happy memory and then just for the briefest of moments I am once again away in a far off land with a rucksack on my back and snapping images that no one else I know have seen for themselves.

Thankfully the depression and the misery of being forever rained on is dwindling with each remenise, whereas the gloriously different people I met become more vivid, though possibly now with slighly exagerated traits.

No comments:

Post a Comment