May 01, 2009

Now comes the hard part

Well I saved up and planned ... chased the dream and succeeded ... took the photos and updated the blog ... and even completed the age old saying of "bought the T-shirt", so now the only thing left to do is to "write the book".

Although I have all my blog notes, my memory, my photos, the maps and the receipts from with which to draw my inspiration from, now rewriting it all into a neat, crisp, readable and sellable piece of literature is going to be the hardest part of all.

I will want to get it right, to inject just the right amount of humour and relate enough of the stories to keep the audience interested and not lose the pace of the book ... it will be a hard thing and although I know I can and will give it a go, I am just not sure how long it will take me and if by the time I have finished I will like the end result enough to say that I gave it my best and did myself proud.

Because of this, and because my life is back to being a bit boring and hum drum at the moment, I doubt I will be updating the blog with many entries regulary ... i'll just be too busy with this part of the project.

1 comment:

Callum said...

And what am i meant to read at work? haha

callum

Post a Comment