October 16, 2008

Waiting to Exit

I had a thought that I could change my flights or cancel and get a different earlier flight to Peru but it would appear that this is not only an unpopular choice but one that I cannot accomplish either over the phone or via the internet.
My only chance now is to try the internet one more time tomorrow morning when the offices will be open again or to actually go to the airport and try to talk to someone there, although that has problems as I cant speak Portuguese and I have had experience trying to book something here before, its not as easy as it looks.
So the alternative is to try and use the time in Sao Paulo the best to ensure that the rest of my time in South American goes more smoothly and better prepared than my time here in Brazil.
A lesson learned the very hard way!

No comments:

Post a Comment