April 24, 2008

First Official Booking

At around 11.50pm on Wednesday 23rd April I cautiously allowed my lifelong dream to take its next step towards reality by officially going online and booking the very first leg of my journey around the world.
 
Yes indeedy, for now at exactly 1.30pm ( Greenwich mean time ) on Saturday 27th 2008 I will be flying from London Gatwick, to Toulouse France.
 
After months of plotting, planning, deliberation, discussion, confusion, realisation, rehashing and boring everyone that I hold dear to tears, I have now transcended from merely imagining how I would go travel around to actually really booking and paying my way around the world.
 
I feel as if a great weight of expectancy and uncertainty has lifted from my shoulders, and now that I have taken this first step all I have to do now is to keep putting one foot in front of the other and do my best from falling over.
 
As of this moment I am no longer the person who only talks or wants to go around the world, I am now the person who reached !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment