April 13, 2007

There is no justice !!!

I must take back almost all of what I said in my last entry.
 
There is no justice in the world and I want to move to a new universe.
 
Despite knowing ALL the in's and out's of what went on with me and miss X, my boss has decided to still offer her the position in our relatively small and close knit company.
 
This means, that I will be forced to cross swords on a daily basis with someone whom I had to threaten with legal action and ended up having a nighttime visit from her semi psychotic brother to 'sort things out' once and for all.
 
The last time that I had any dealing with her I said that I would not attempt to make any form of  communication to her from that moment on, and now I will be forced to email or call her several times a week at least, plus see the 'fugly' as she comes in and deals with the rest of the management department who sit all around me in our open planned office environment.
 
Someone who I shared a confidence with, and related my inner most feelings about those around me, INCLUDING those who I work with, will now be rubbing shoulder with said same people, and with her knife still sharp and looking for blood, I'm seriously contemplating having my jacket modified to include a solid metal plate sewn into its backing.
 
And my boss ... well she said that she will keep an eye on her, that as long as I keep myself to myself she is confident that I can't fall foul of any legal shenanigans ( like sexual harassment brought against me ) and that she didn't think I seemed that upset or uncomfortable when I found out that she was applying for the position here in my company.
 
This is the reward I get for not insisting that she be denied the position, as in "its either her or me" kind of outright confrontation. No wonder the bad guys in the movies get all the best parts, the best scripts and the best chicks ... art mimics real life.
 
It's at times like these when I think that if there is a god, and if he/she/it does take an active role in our mortal lives, then he/she/it has got one hell of a sick and twisted sense of black humour.
 
Thus today's lesson is ... don't ever give the b*tch*s / b*rst*rds a fare break, cos they will only beat you with it and for ever after make your life a living misery.

4 comments:

mirk said...

Nope what goes around comes around! I have witnessed it on many an occasion. Mrs X got off lightly yes! All that means is there is something bigger around the corner.(not wishing anything nasty of course)

Let Karma or whatever it is take it's course.

Anonymous said...

F

mirk said...

BLATANT THEFT! BLATANT THEFT! what theft? I can't see a damn thing ;0) Must be my poor eyesight which I'll cover soon in my next post.

All comments welcome whatever style :0)

Nina said...

Hey, I just checked out your blog for the first time. Had to find out what kind of (non)plagiarism was going on over here! :)

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Hope you can find a way to slog through whatever happens at work. I would imagine that if this person is as "on the edge" as it sounds, you could probably sit back and let her dig her own black hole.

I wish you lots of self-control!

Post a Comment