July 20, 2006

30 seconds from giving up on everyone ... 25 ... 20 ...

There are days when the world is beautiful.
There are days when my inbox is flooded with the messages of friends near and far.
There are days when by garden is full of so many guests that there is not enough food to go around.
And there are days when noone seems to give a damn and I stare hard at myself in the mirror asking myself why do i still go on trying, when its clear that other people just dont care.
I know that people get busy, I know that spending too much time with anyone is a bore, and I know that not everyone can write lengthy emails every day, but god damn it once in two months should NOT be too much to ask for.
Noone seems to be reading or commenting on my blog, noone is writing me emails on anything like a regular basis and my messenger chat has hardly ever anyone logged on to talk to.
Somehow my whole network of friends is unravelling and right now I just dont care enough any more to try and stop it.
So I won't ... i'll write for me, won't give a damn for anyone else and see how the world goes on with one less person that cares on it !!!
The end

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comment. Comment. comment.
That's all we mean to you ???
I didn't comment up till now because you have to register with this site to add a comment, and I don't like registering with everyone under the sun. But here goes.

We do read your blogs. We do love you. We do think of you often. But some of us also have lots of other things to do.

You seem to be very reliant on what other people are doing/thinking and that can only lead to disappointment and depression. Perhaps we should discuss?

Anonymous said...

did you get my comment?
When I pressed publish the screen went blank.
Technology huh!

Post a Comment