March 25, 2011

Updating My Blog

Having volunteered to help my friend Paola create and set up a website/blogsite for her modelling, I had such a lot of fun playing around with all the new features and settings that the latest blog templates had on offer that afterwards I knew that I would have to give my own blogsite a bit of a facelift.

After a lot of playing about, changing and rechanging settings and a lot of fiddling about with creating backlinks and uploading images I finally had a new blog website that I was once again proud to own and use.

The old had served me well since it was first set up in 2006, but five years on and its simplicity and lack of features or menu's was something that I was very glad that I would now be able to correct. In fact the only tiny slight thing I was not entirely happy about was that I had to use someone elses stock photo for the background image as whenever I uploaded my own it didn't bleed out to the edges of the website and thus looked iffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment