June 14, 2018

1816 : The Year Without Summer - Unredacted Cthulhu Almanac - Cthulhu Anthology - Cover Artwork

I am very excited to say that a few months ago I took the plunge and set up my own indie publishing house so that I could write, edit and sell copies of a new set of Lovecraftian horror anthologies.

It is my first serious writing I have done in awhile, and I am rusty in the general every day rambling style, especially as my current writing exercises has been a strict 100 word Drabble format.

That said, it has been a real pleasure writing and editing this anthology, and the KickStarter is available now, with the book available on general release around October time.



Here is a link to a KickStarter campaign where you can help fund this project, including buying a digital copy, a paperback copy, a T-Shirt, an A3 Poster, advertising space and even get your name included as a minor character in one of the stories.

Kickstarter Project Link - 1816 : The Year Without Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment