May 01, 2017

Another Long Overdue Update

Well, what can I say.

For starters, I didn't realise that my blog was still linked to my old email address - and it has taken me a few weeks and a lightbulb moment just to get back into my blog.

Secondly, I am still a bit miffed that blogger thinks that my real name is some sort of obscene word and thus won't let me use it to create an account - but perhaps by the 22nd century they might stop being prudes and actually let Richards call themselves what they will.

Since 2013 I have had a few more failed relationships, got a new job, almost finished paying off my travelling debt, learned a bit more Spanish, lost a few friends, found Steampunk and Renaissance cosplayers a great replacement, and had a couple of short stories published.

Next thing for me is potentially moving to Mexico to be with my fiance, and the starting up of a online youtube channel all about Steampunk. ... watch this space

Oh - and for those who are interested in my story is published in a book called "The Infernal Clock", and its available to buy as both a physical book as as a kindle via Amazon :-

The Infernal Clock - Available to buy as ebook or paperback via Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment