February 21, 2010

All Quiet

All is quiet on the Chatham front.

At the moment, life is fine, but life is also quiet and uneventful.

Apart from spending a few hours every day searching for jobs, I am pushing myself hard to revamp and finish off my travel book, hopefully in time for my "back from my travels exactly one year today" anniversary, but if not then so be it.

I'm single, the weather outside is still generally grey and it gets dark far too early, so I dont feel that I am particularly missing out on anything right at the moment.

I'm neither unhappy nor depressed, just without anything exciting to say and too busy writing to go out looking for adventure at the moment.

However, if I looks like I'm about to get abducted by aliens or plan to run off and join the peace corps, I will of course post the details on here before I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment