March 01, 2009

Defective WiFi Dongle

I am very unimpressed with the wifi adapters.

This is the second time in six months that mine has died on me, making them a very expensive way of keeping in touch using a laptop and I am beginning to regret not spending a few extra dollars to get a laptop with one pre-installed.

I have got a few photos and details to post, but with the wifi down and all the local internet places not wanting me to use my own laptop it is kinda hard to send them.

Every day I am amazed at how cheap something are and then a short time later how expensive other things can be.

The new hotel I moved into only cost US $23 dollars a night but they want to charge me US $5 per hour to use their internet, even though there is a 24 hour internet place 4 doors down on the same road where an hour is less than US $1.

Its insane logic, plus why should a internet cafe have a separate price for locals and tourists to use their computers ... is it like a tourist will use twice the electicity or something, I mean come on ... what's the crack here?

No comments:

Post a Comment