January 16, 2009

Airline Misery

I just contacted the Australian airline that I am with to see how I can get to Asia quicker as I am wanting to get back sooner and they are no help whatsoever.

All the flights are non refundable, non transferable and they won't even let me cancel the flights and use the combined cost to put towards a new far from here to Singapore.

I can't afford another seperate flight to reach Singapore, or anywhere else for that matter, so I am stuffed with just sitting tight and staying on my original flights and then continuing on through Asia, at least as far as reaching China is concerned.

I still want to visit Thailand and Cambodia, those two I feel I really must visit, but after them two the rest are becoming less and less appealing as the days go on and so I might just skip a few and come back a month and a half early, if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment