May 09, 2008

First sign of nerves

Today at work, while I was doing a forward projecting cash flow forecast for the next 12 weeks I was suddenly overcome with a feeling of apprehension, as for the first time I realized how close my trip now is.

Although my trip isn't for another 19 weeks away, for the briefest of moments I had to check the calendar and it occurred to me that as this particular forecast was only done once a month that I would only have one more of them where I was actually still there for the entire projection.

As I do not normally feel nervous about going on trips anymore, I am taking this as another sign of good luck, as it means another part of my body / brain is catching on to this becoming real and no longer just a dream or flight of fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment